Terms & Conditions
All prices include VAT. A VAT invoice is available upon request.
1. All goods supplied by Ledarera remain the property of the vendor until such time as they are paid for in full.
2. This site trades in accordance with recent EU directives for online trading as follows: - We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details. - All goods come with a 14 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to us within 14 days of receipt of your order and we will refund your money. Unwanted goods are returned at your own cost. Returns conditions:
1. Goods MUST BE unused.
2. Goods must be in their original condition & packaging. 3. Goods must be received back at our office within 30 days from the day you received your order.
Broken or Damaged goods in transit must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods without notice.
3. All Packages returned to us unclaimed via the Royal Mail will be subject to reshipping charges of the original shipping value.
4. Your credit card is charged in the name of Online Discount Store Ltd.
5. All claims for delivery shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of the delivery date.
6. Products shown on this website may vary slightly from the images displayed.
7. We cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address information supplied during the checkout process.
8. Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way.
9. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass your details onto any other company or individual without your consent.